Whether you are laying in a blind among decoys, jump shooting, or tucked in the tules on your perfectly camouflaged duck boat, Nature’s Paint is perfect for your favorite waterfowl spot. Designed for extreme conditions and wary eyes of ducks and geese Nature’s Paint will keep you concealed and comfortable throughout your hunt and come off with the swipe of a towelette at the end of the day.
Features & Benefits
- Easy On/Easy Off
- 100% Natural Ingredients
- Sweat and Water Resistant
- No Itching or Irritation
- Smooth, Lightweight, Mess Free Finish
- Fragrance Free
- Sensitive Skin and Kid Friendly
- Won't Clog Pores
- No Harmful Chemicals-No Synthetic Ingredients
- Lipbalm Application-No Messy Fingers
- Proudly Made in the USA
- Paraben-Free, Gluten-Free, GMO-Free
- .15 oz of Ash Black
Return & Refund Policy
- Please check your order carefully. If you notice any defective products please contact Nature’s Paint within 48 hours by calling (541) 238-7449 or sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nature’s Paint offers a 30-day return policy on its face paint.
- To receive a refund, unused products must be returned in its original packaging to Nature’s Paint.
- Please contact Nature’s Paint prior to returning product. If Nature’s Paint is not contacted prior, a refund will not be issued.
- Any product received by Nature’s Paint after the 30-day return period will not be refunded or returned to sender.
- Shipping charges are non-refundable.
- The sender is responsible for for the cost of return shipping.
- If a package is returned to Nature’s Paint due to refusal of delivery by the recipient Nature’s Paint will deduct the cost of the return shipping from the refund due.
- Sale items may not be returned for a refund.